Viewing and purchasing from this website means you electronically agree to abide by our Terms and Conditions which are outlined below for your convenience.
How to use our Website
Shopping with us could not be made any easier. This website has been designed to give you a hassle-free experience so you can sit back, relax and browse / buy at your leisure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It is the same as shopping anywhere else … but without the walking!
- All of our products are for professional use only. By placing your order with DNP Ltd you are confirming that you are not a consumer for the purposes of the Consumer Credit legislation and for the purposes of the Sale of Goods legislation and that you are in business and purchasing the goods for the purpose of that business and not for personal use. You are also confirming that you have the required qualifications and insurance to use the products and equipment purchased.
- Simply browse through the product range by clicking on any of the categories/tabs/menu on the homepage.
- As you view the product range, if you see something you like, simply select the product you require and click on add to bag which will be displayed next to the product (this does not commit you to purchase the product as you can remove products out of your basket at anytime by using the red cross).
- When you have finished, click on view bag (top right). Follow the on-screen process to complete checkout.
- Once you have completed the checkout process and made payment, your order will be packed and dispatched to you within the timescale quoted on our delivery page. If placed before 2.00pm, your order will be dispatched same day (Monday – Friday excluding weekends and bank holidays). If ordering a pre-order as clearly stated on the product page, your order will be dispatched within the timescale quoted (any in stock items purchased with a pre-order will be put aside for you until all items are in stock and ready for dispatch).
- A confirmation email of your order will be sent to you immediately after you have placed your order and then a dispatch email will be sent once your order is ready for dispatch.
Purchases for collection or dispatch should be pre-paid using PayPal, Credit Card, Debit Card.
We dispatch all order’s that contain in-stock items only the same day if placed before 2.00pm. All orders for pre-order are dispatched within the timescale quoted on the product page. Click here
to view our delivery page which includes dispatch information, delivery timescales, postage options, and prices.
We accept all worldwide credit & debit cards and Paypal accounts.
Orders over £50.00 net are free delivery (except offshore and postcodes listed on delivery information).
We offer a 14 day returns policy for an exchange or refund (exclusions apply, see our returns policy). Simply email us within 14 days from receipt of your order to request an exchange or refund. Click here
to view our full returns page.
Prior to dispatch of your order: Please email us immediately if you wish to cancel your order prior to dispatch and you will be refunded in full (less payment processing fees).
After dispatch of your order: If you wish to cancel but your order has already been dispatched, our normal returns policy will then apply.
Privacy & Cookies
When you place an order on our website, our checkout pages are 100% secure and safe and handled on encrypted (padlocked) pages to protect your personal details (see the green https
locked symbol at the top of your browser when on any of our pages), so please be assured that we will never see your payment details or account login details.
We comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) by providing you with information on how we collect, use and protect your personal data.
Offers & Discounts
- When you place an order on our website, we collect personal details that you provide via checkout eg name, address, email address, telephone number, for the sole purpose of processing your order and dispatching your item(s).
- We do not disclose nor do we share any of your personal data with third parties (other than shipping companies to deliver your order eg APC, DPD) nor do we use or export any of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Your email address is solely used for sending you electronic information regarding your order eg order confirmation email and dispatch email.
- If you contact us electronically via our contact page or our business email address to ask a question, we will use the email address you have provided to reply back to you. Your email address is not used for any other purpose.
- Personal data is securely stored and protected for as long as the law requires us to keep the information. You can exercise your right to have access to or amend your personal data we hold about you by contacting us via email.
We reserve the right to exclude high value and electrical items from all sales & promotions. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotions and refund your order in full. We often have multiple coupons and offers running simultaneously, only one coupon per order can be used.
During our VAT Free Sale you will still be charged VAT (because we are required by law to pay) but the amount you pay is as though we had not charged it. For example, if a product is for sale at £100.00 (excluding VAT) the total you normally pay is £120.00 (including VAT). When we have a VAT Free Sale, we discount the price down to £83.33 (excluding VAT) so the total you pay is £100.00 (including VAT), which is the same as the normal selling price, but without the VAT.